[IP] Infusin Sets

Been reading the post on infusions sets I use the Disetronic Ultraflex with a
8mm needle and the 24" tubing. Have been using this one for over a year now
with my MM 508. All I use with it is IV prep and holds real nice. I have tried
just about all on the market. Settled on this one because of ease of use and
has a little window to observe the infusion site. I change every 4days. It
suites my needs well and I guess this is the answer to why we all use
different ones....Jim