[IP] Accuracy of Numbers

I started the pump 2 weeks ago and am concerned with the accuracy of my numbers.  I understand it will take time to know how my body reacts to just humalog and no other long acting insulin.  I was only diagnosed 3 months ago, so a lot of this is new to me.  My educator gave me a carb to insulin ratio to work with and it seems I am always 60 - 80 points higher after I eat a meal.  I would like to know if your target is 100, do you get to 100 right after a meal or is 120 'close enough'.  I think 160 - 180 after a meal is too high....Just wondering what other pumpers think about the accuracy of their numbers...

Do You Yahoo!?