Re: [IP] Where To Hide Pump

In a message dated 7/8/2002 11:10:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Why is it
>  that there aren't any men concerned with hiding their pumps?  Do we just
>  care (I don't care if it shows or not) or is it that our clothing is more
>  conducive to attaching a pump to?

I think both reasons are true depending on who you talk to but my guess that
the latter is most often true -- at least it is for my daughter . . .
generally speaking it isn't usally a matter of wanting to "hide" the pump
(except maybe on a really special occasion) so much as needing to find a
place to hang it where you have easy access and it won't be pulling anything
down . . . When she's wearing a two piece outfit with a tight enough
waistband it's not a problem, but dresses and some styles of pants, shorts
and skirts don't make it quit so easy to wear your pump . . .

Pumpmama to Katie