[IP] Allergies to sets

Hi Stephanie. I have very sensitive skin like you do. I have not had any
problems since switching to silhouettes though. I use Skin Prep on the site
first. Since the warmer weather arrived have also been using Matisol around
the edges to help keep them stuck on. As for inserting them, an "old" hand
came over to my house to help me do it the first time. She had lots of tips
to offer. (Thanks Barb!) If you want detailed help, please e-mail me back.
 Susan from the Bay of Fundy