Re: [IP] insulin and heat

There's been a lot of discussion about this. I  really believe insulin will be
damaged by heat. If you read the insulin label that describes the way insulin
should be stored, it suggests that heat will damage insulin's properties.  A lot
of people don't seem to be able to make that connection that sun, and body heat,
are heat. And they insist that insulin held next to their body for 3 days or
exposed to the sun is just as potent as the first day it was fresh.  oh well...