[IP] life guarding and removing pump

Sorry, but I have to ask. Why does your daughter take the pump off while life
guarding? Sara leaves hers on and just plans to pop it off if she needs to hit
the water. We hope to be getting the Animas soon and this will be a moot point
for us.
Seems like you are going through a great deal of trouble and I am wondering
why. Especially for a teen when keeping nice tight basals can be difficult at
the best of times I would suppose switching back and forth between two
treatments would be hard on all of you.
Pam, mom to Sara