[IP] Re: Anyone want to trade infusion sets?

To all of those who recommened calling Medtronic about exchanging sets, thank
you.  Glad my 30 days had not lapsed.

I did learn something about their exchange process. After spending all morning
on hold with them and being transferred to wrong extensions,  I finally got
through to learn that they will not do any exchanges after 30 days.

So,  I have about 4 boxes of Sof Sets that I will not use.  Guess they will sit
on the shelves collecting dust.

All of my previous experiences with Minimed (prior to the merger) had been
pleasant.  Now,  I cringe every time I have to call them because I know I will
have to wait forever.

I then called Animas, who sent me 4 more boxes of Sof Sets (when I got my new
pump last month) and within minutes they had swapped the sets out for me.  They
are even going to send them before I send the others back, something
Medtronic / Minimed won't do.