[IP] Re: bolusing to remove pump

RHonda wrote:

if I go braless I bolus
about 3-4 hours and just take it off...works great for
me....I just got
from the beach and I bolused for 4 hours...took it off
and wore a 2
bathing suit...it worked great..but it takes some
trial and

This sounds like an interesting concept -- how does
that work.  If you bolus for 3-4 hours, doesn't your
blood sugar just drop like a rock?  I would like to
try this when I go swimming, but need to know a bit
more about exactly how you do this.

Do You Yahoo!?