Re: [IP] ladies summer dress & pump location??

Stephanie,
I wear my pump in my bra with a baby sock...(around it) my wonderful pump
trainer taught me this 7 years ago (thanks Barb!!!!!!) I've always worn it
there and you can't tell,even with a tank top...if I go braless I bolus for
about 3-4 hours and just take it off...works great for me....I just got back
from the beach and I bolused for 4 hours...took it off and wore a 2 piece
bathing suit...it worked great..but it takes some trial and error...there's
all kinds of ways to hide  the pump...I'm not vain...it's just so
comfortable to carry in my bra...I get looks when I pull it out,but it's a
good conversation starter !!!!LOL...
take care and the best of luck to you..!!!

RHonda....type 1 -37 years...love my pump...