Re: [IP] Trigger Finger

Trigger finger: finger drops at joint, when you push it straight, it snaps bad.
(It is kind of fascinating) Somewhere I have the correct med term for it.
Where does excess blood sugar go?  It can glycate on any protein in body.
It is glycation of the collagen  around a finger.
My thumb had developed it long after my Bgs were 1/2 way decent.  Another finger
was beginning with it.
About that time I went on more insulin and had even better control.
With lower Bgs, it did eventually go away by self.  If it does not go away, the
affected circular collagen can be slit so that you can bend finger properly.  A
surgical procedure.
I too get carpal tunnel symptons when my Bg is too low.  Linda K