[IP] Back up and running with the 508

I wanted to thank everyone that responded to my email when I had some trouble
with pump failure. I appreciate it very much and I survived and am back up
and running with a refurbished pump. I am amazed at how MM customer service
handled the situation. I called Fri. afternoon and I had another pump at my
doorstep at 11:30am the very next day. I struggled with rollarcoaster sugars
without my pump and hope that this never happens again. It made me realize
even more how the pump has changed my life. I sometimes get bummed thinking
about how I have to wear this thing everywhere but this incident made me more
thankful to have it. I am also so happy I found this site to have all the
support of others that are in the same boat.
                                                 Heather W.