RE: [IP] Can any one tell me a inexpensive make

I have a used Palm M100 that I am looking to get rid of. It is black and
white and has 2 Megabytes of memory.  I have had it for about a year and
loved it.  I was just given a color Palm with more memory,  that is why I am
getting rid of it.  I still have the original box, software, cradle, etc. If
you or anyone else is interested,  please let me know.

Andy Johnson