[IP] implantable insulin pump

Hi everyone ..I got a question

I was checking out Minimeds site about the implantable pump.

Does anyone know anything else about it?  Is this something that is fairly
safe if you go with the investigational purpose.. I know its not FDA
approved but i wanted to see everyone's reaction.  It looks like you add
insulin every couple months and then use a monitor to control your basals
and boluses.

If anyone has any insite on this that  would be great thanks~!

Jake Chojnacki
14 years DX, 24 years old.