[IP] Re: Switching Pumps

>I went to a Diabetes Expo in Boston this winter and asked the same
>question of reps who were there. I was told by reps from 2 different
>companies that the way to do it is to switch your insurance, the new
>insurance company will pay for a new pump. I have several options for
>insurance coverage, but don't want to switch since the plan I have is
>definitely the best for me. DEB555

Only option I'd have is to go from a PPO to an HMO but it's still within
the same company, it would be cheaper, but coverage would be so much
less.  Hmmmm it's interesting that these reps think it would be sooooo easy
to just switch insurance companies.  Since my husband's insured through his
employer, switching to a totally different company is not an option.