[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #443

hey everyone, my name is bassem, ive been type 1 for about 10 months, im 23
yrs old, live in manhatten, and im starting the pump next week, ahhhh...the
paradigm just arrived on my doorstep so the anxiety/excitement is setting

 anyways, had a question for you all...how did you guys figure out your
different basal rates?? my training session is on wed and im sure the trainer
will go over it with me, but im just curious what you guys did, just so i can
get an idea before i go...i know getting the basals right is an essential
part of good pump therapy, so im trying to get it down, to an extent, before
my training session..

   care to share???  thanks...bassem