re: [IP] Switching pumps

I went to a Diabetes Expo in Boston this winter and asked the same
question of reps who were there. I was told by reps from 2 different
companies that the way to do it is to switch your insurance, the new
insurance company will pay for a new pump.
I have several options for insurance coverage, but don't want to switch
since the plan I have is definitely the best for me.