[IP] ladies summer dress & pump location??

What to do about summer dress? WHere to put the pump?

I am so ignorance about these simple thing..just started pumping two weeks
ago.  This morning put on a summer dress and had pump attached to my
undies.  I didnt like how the dress stuck out where the pump was.  Thought
about putting pump to my bra.  Was sure how to have the cord coming out so
I could wear the pump outside my dress.

Wanted to ask the other ladies here what you do?

I ended up wearing a two piece skirt and top today.  Was kinda disappointed
as was hot day and I was wearing long skirt.  :(

Thanks for tips.

Stephanie (newbies to pumping)