Re: [IP] Blood glucose alternatives

I've tried the Walgreens "cheap" strips and they work fairly well, but do seem
to require more blood than the One Touch Basic that I had been using.   If the
choice is between using the cheaper strips and not testing at all, the cheaper
strips and meter are adequate devices to use.   I'm becoming less picky with
test strips the more I realize that change is a good thing.  =)

-Brentm