Re: [IP] Question about Animas pump and insertion sets

In a message dated 7/6/2002 8:40:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does Animas now carry the QuickSets?  I'm still using SofSets cause if I
>  order my supplies through Animas - they're paid for at 100% - but if I
>  order through MM -- they're only paid at 70%.  I'd like to try the

Last time I ordered supplies from Animas the rep told me they now carried the
Quick sets.  I assume, but don't know, that that means they also carry the
Soft sets -- though I doubt they'll carry the Silhouettes since their
Comforts are basically the same, though no inserter is available.  The new
Animas EZ set is supposed to  be out soon is like the Sil/Comfort but with
some new features including a variable cannula length (YAY!) and I know they
are in the process of getting an insertion device approved for it too.

Pumpmama to Katie