Re: [IP] Question about Animas pump and insertion sets

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:12:27 EDT  Lyndy wrote:

 >I know that you can order the various Minimed infusion sets directly from
Animas (along with their >"Comfort" set) when you order your pump supplies
(cartridges, etc.). I don't know if they carry the >Ultraflexes or not --
but you can always order them seperately directly from Disetronic.
Animas >couldn't get the Quicksets when my Katie first started pumping, so
in the beginning I just ordered >her sets directly from Minimed . . .

Does Animas now carry the QuickSets?  I'm still using SofSets cause if I
order my supplies through Animas - they're paid for at 100% - but if I
order through MM -- they're only paid at 70%.  I'd like to try the QuickSets!

Deb in Southern Illinois