[IP] Lantus & Pumps

Re: switching from Lantus to Pump and back when
lifeguarding:  Why doesn't she get an Animas pump --
They are waterproof!  I have one and I love that
feature - in fact it's what really sold me on it.
Also Animas has the best support -- can't believe how
helpful these people are.  I had trouble with my pump
priming -- They are going to send me a brand new pump
-I asked if they would send my old one back after it
was fixed and they told me -- "No, we take it apart,
figure out what went wrong, and then trash it -- you
keep the brand new one."

These people are great!!!

Pat