[IP] Re: Traveling with Pump supplies

I flew 2 weeks ago (Philadelphia to Atlanta vis US Air).
I carried all my supplies with me. Insulin was in a box with the pharmacy RX
label. I carried syringes with the part of the box that had the RX on it. I
also took a letter from my Doctor's office. I wear a medic alert id bracelet.
They looked at my stuff at the Phila airport and checked to be sure there
were no explosives, and they made me remove my shoes to see if they were ok.
My pump did not set off the metal detector. And I was free to board.
On the return trip, I only carried one set with me and packed the rest. No
one looked or cared.