[IP] Earthquakes and Diabetes

I am wondering if any subscribers living in earthquake zones have figured
out how to handle earthquake kits for a young diabetic child. I have a
just-turned seven year old child and we live in the Bay Area of San
Francisco. We keep an earthquake kit in our garage and know we should have
emergency supplies in there for our son. Our question to all of you is how
have you handled both the home earthquake kits and school earthquake kits.
Keeping all of these stocked with insulin and Glucagon is quite challenging
and costly!!! Any advice?