[IP] Blood glucose alternatives

> hi......
> I test my BG at least 4 times a day, I wish I could afford to check it
> than that, but with no insurance the strips are SO expensive.

I have not tried them, but I have noticed that Wal-Greens and Meijer both
sell their own brand of blood testing machines and strips that are
significantly cheaper than the name-brands.  If you want to check more often
without insurance, you might want to look into them.  I've found that they
are roughly half the cost of the name brands.

Granted, I haven't personally tried theirs, since I have insurance, but it
is certainly worth investigation.