Re: [IP] Question about Animas pump and insertion sets

At 10:07 AM 7/6/2002 Kirsten G wrote:
 >What I"m wondering is, can you use the ultraflex inserter set with the Animas
 >If no one here knows, I'll just ask my rep on monday, but I thought I'd ask
 >the experts first! Thanks!

The standard infusion sets are independent of the pump. So, you can use any
auto-inserter that is offered. When I moved from my trusty old MM 507, to
the Animas pump in March, I decided to switch from the Silhouettes. I tried
both the Disetronic Ultraflex and the MiniMed Quicksets and decided to go
with the Quicksets. The MiniMed inserter works just fine for me too. So,
virtually any standard set you decide on will probably work just fine.