[IP] Question about Animas pump and insertion sets

I am getting ready to make my final decision on  pump for my boys...and we're
propbably going to go with the animas pump b/c we've gotten excellent customer
service and the pump is very easy for all of us to use.  One question I had
though...is that when we got our demo from Disetronic, we tried the Ultraflex
inster set..which apparently is pretty new, but we all loved it (I tried it
too to see how it felt).  It was so easy to put in (much more so than the
silhouette which the animas rep had us try, which was also good, but you have
to worry about the angle).  It was also a lot easier to disconnect.
What I"m wondering is, can you use the ultraflex inserter set with the Animas
If no one here knows, I'll just ask my rep on monday, but I thought I'd ask
the experts first! Thanks!

Mom to Dustin(9), dx 11/00 and Brandon(12), dx 4/01 with Type 1 Diabetes.
"In raising my children I've lost my mind, but found my soul" Author Unknown
MY WEB SITE - http://www.geocities.com/heartland/fields/4668