Re: [IP] diabetics in movies

I agree 100% with you!!!
I really can't stand people telling I cant have this or that!
I have gotten in the habit of saying I have type 1 diabetes and I control my
diabetes w/insulin not diet.  And that usually shuts them up right away.
I finally had that talk w/my boss.  It seemed everytime we had a potluck at
work he was always telling what I shouldn't eat.  He didn't understand I
guess. I told him that my body makes no insulin and I control my blood sugars
w/carb counting and insulin.
So, he got on his computer and researched it and actually apologized to me.
Anyway that's a "little" part of my story.