[IP] Re: Fenugreek impact on BG

Yes, I have used it for this purpose in the past and
know other moms who have as well. It works but you have
to take enough of it to make you smell like maple syrup
(that amount is different for everyone). :) If you try
it, start with the recommended dose on the label and
work your way up.

I had read that it can lower cholesterol and bg too but
have not yet tried it on my almost 12yo daughter (who
has T1 as well as a cholesterol problem).

Sheri said:
Any former or current nursing moms ever used the herb
Fenugreek to try to increase their milk supply?