Re: [IP] Palm Pilot

> > Original message From: <email @ redacted>
> > <<<I sent this question earlier, but didn't see an answer.  I have a
> > Pilot m130 and would like to import Excel and Word sheets with Digest
info and
> > glucose readings.  Is this possible?  Do I need special software on the
Palm to
> > do this?>>>
> On 5 Jul 2002 at 18:28, Rabbi Hirsch Meisels wrote:
> > There are some free programs to be found on the web for this, I recently
got a
> > copy of an excel based palmware downloaded for free, try to do a search
> > googole for "Palm Excel Free"
> Try the Palm section of Tucows.  There is a wide variety of Shareware,
Freeware and demos of commercial products available for download.
>       http://www.tucows.com/
> George

There is also http://www.download.com   and   http://www.zdnet.com   they
both have freeware, shareware, demo and purchasable programs for the palm os

Cherry & Wild Cherry Jubilee

Wherever there is laughter, an angel is flying by