Re: [IP] How much do people test their B.S.?

I test my BG at least 4 times a day, I wish I could afford to check it more
than that, but with no insurance the strips are SO expensive.

My Dr. told me 2 weeks ago he is going to get one of the continuos glucose
monitoring systems for me to use, but it is only worn for 3 days at a time.

and my fingers stay so tough and sore on the ends :(

Happy Pumping!

dx 3/83  pumping since June 14,2002