Re: [IP] diabetics in movies...Steel Magnolias

As to the question about the way they showed a low blood sugar/reaction in
Steel Magnolias, does it really happen like that.....

When I was pregnant and for the first year after my daughter was born I had
MANY episodes of VERY LOW blood sugar and I would wake up in the hospital. I
went into full seizures with convulsions and everything, not remembering a
thing. My family all told me it was always very scary when it happened.
I did not have any other episodes like that after the first year after
Jessica's birth until about 4 years ago and then I all of a sudden started
having the seizures again, and my blood sugar was always very LOW !
Luckily I have not had a seizure in 2 years.
Hoping the pump will prevent the low blood sugar/reactions!

Happy Pumping !