[IP] 508 pump failure, back up plan

Today my pump completely died. I was first having trouble with the keypad and
called Minimed for assistance. They were great and are going to send me a
replacement pump by tomorrow but I am kind of panicky about my sugars not
being hooked up to it. A couple of months ago someone listed a site and it
had some sort of list of suggestions of what to do if your pump failed. If
anyone at all remembers the site could you please list it again or email me
privately. I appreciate anyone's advice to. I currently don't have a diabetes
dr because I just had mine leave so I am just closely monitoring my
bloodsugars and came to the IP group for suggestions. Thank God I found this
                                     Heather Woodring