Re: [IP] Palm Pilot

I use MiniCalc on my Palm. It is a shareware program that if you buy it costs I
think about $45.
I wrote a spread sheet in it that will tell you how much insulin to take (you need
to write in all your numbers). It  uses the unused insulin rule to calculate where
to expect your blood glucose to be each hour after you bolus for a high blood
sugar. (T0, T1, T2, T3, T4).
You write in your high blood sugar ratio, and your meal ratios.

I like the MiniCalc program and I've never had any problems with it. The spread
sheet is easy to use. It sure beats paying $80 or more. My Palm has always
imported Excel and MS documents. I though that was a normal part of the Paml OS? I
could be wrong, my husband installed the stuff for me on my palm.