Re: [IP] Palm Pilot

Original message From: <email @ redacted>

<<<I sent this question earlier, but didn't see an answer.  I have a Palm
Pilot m130 and would like to import Excel and Word sheets with Digest info and
glucose readings.  Is this possible?  Do I need special software on the Palm
to do this?>>>

There are some free programs to be found on the web for this, I recently got a
copy of an excel based palmware downloaded for free, try to do a search on
googole for "Palm Excel Free"

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes