Re: [IP] diabetics in movies

Steel Magnolias was the name of the movie with Julia Roberts in it.

There was one scene when she was in the beauty shop and had a low blood sugar
episode and it seemed so real to me, my mom said she looked just like I did
sometimes when she would try to get some sugar in me and I would fight her.

It was a good movie, but it came out about 2 years before I got pregnant so
when I did that was all my mom could think about !

Happy Pumping to all !