Re: [IP] Where I wear my pump.

Hi Julie,

   I agree with you about telling people about your pump, and have had the
same experience with other Diabetics not knowing anything about the pump.  I
showed it to a person I work with the other day, and she said her friend's
teenange daughter had Type1 Diabetes, and is having a terrible time trying to
control it, and she thanked me for sharing it with her, so she could tell her
friend about it.