[IP] changing the subject to lantus

I am currently on Lantus and humalog (since Nov. 01).  I have had to increase
the humalog( and the number of shots) considerably to maintain good control
and I find Lantus to be unstable after 3 weeks, even if refrigerated.  I have
shipped bottles back to the manufacturer.  I also have to discard most of the
vial as it spoils quickly and is very wasteful.  My N would last until the
insulin was used up.  I have always kept my insulin cold...was diagnosed in 64
and it is habit.  Anyway, I am going on the pump because I have been
disappointed in the results with Lantus.  Just my opinion.