Re: [IP] diabetics in movies...Steel Magnolias

There's a scene in that movie where they are getting their hair done and the
diabetic character has a reaction...  do people really have reactions like
that?  People I know who have seen the movie always say, "does that ever happen
to you?"  Sure I have reactions, bad ones too, but I have never acted like the
girl in the movie did.  I'm just curious to know if anybody else has those
syptoms, or if it was just played that way for the movie.