[IP] Re: diabetics in movies

Thanks to all who have responded privately to this original posting per my
request. I have a lengthy list of movies and shows with diabetics as
characters and have done that part of my research. I am interested in
interviewing folks about their feelings. I see that a few of you have posted
your feelings here, particularly about Steel Magnolias, but I am interested
in talking with you privately. Please e-mail me privately if you are
interested in participating.
Thanks much,
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02