Re: [IP] Animas R1000 switchover from MM 508

At 11:22 AM 7/5/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Anyone have any bad experiences switching from a 508 to the R1000?

I did have some problems when I switched from the H-torn to R1000.  This
was nearly two years ago and I didn't know we had to tighten the tubing to
the cartridge really tight, which I had not done because the H-tron was
just the opposite and you could crack the "thingy".  Anyway, they have
fixed this problem.  So this really shouldn't be the problem you are

I have unfortunately learned through several issues with the Animas some
techniques I was doing wrong but the company has been wonderful in helping
me and getting me a new pump if necessary.  So I would CALL them now!  They
really do care and I am sure they could help you out.

Good Luck,