Re: [IP] diabetics in movies

Yes, it is called Steele Magnolias.  I had a hard time watching that movie.  Especially the ending.  I won't ruin it for those of you who've seen it but it is the most realistic role I've seen a diabetic play.  Someone either did
their research or lives with diabetes.  Well, Look at M.T. Moore.  She is a great advocate.  Times certainly have changed since the 80's when the movie was made.  I found it "funny" that they never showed her testing herself,
probably because she (well, her character, that is) was still doing urine testing.

Susan