[IP] Re: disability?

I, too, am suffering from vision problems.  I have to force myself to drive,
it's getting scarey.  I have been a diabetic since the age of 8 and am now
When I was a child my mom wouldn't let me do things because of the diabetes.
Thankfully as I grew up I did not let it get in the way of life.
I have been very healthy as far as my diabetes is concerned except for the
eyes and they were ok until I had laser surgery for bleeding vessels.