[IP] Re: blood test frequency

I don't see anything wrong with testing 10 times a day-  I test between 8-14
times a day and go bonkers if I can't find my meter-  Since going to my arms,
testing is "painless" and my insurance covers as many sticks as the Doc
orders- Being 39 and having diabetes since 3/76, I can't tell no matter what
some days where my BSg is-  One of my faults of growing up with diabetes is
that I could tell where my BSg's was   most of the time without testing!
Right...................- Being older and wiser, I know nothing without my
meter (-: