Re: [IP] diabetics in movies

> I'm writing an article about diabetic characters in movies and was hoping
> talk with a couple of folks on this topic. I remember in March and April
> after the movie "The Panic Room" first came out that there was a lot of
> discussion among listers about it. Unfortunately, all of those postings
are
> not showing up in archives. If you felt passionate about how diabetes was
> portrayed in that movie or any other and are willing to be interviewed and
> your comments published, please e-mail me privately regarding your
interest.
> Thanks,
> Deanna

I was watching  "My Wife & Kids* sitcom yesterday, I think it was, and the
mother-in-law was offered a dessert. She said, "You'd just love for me to
have dessert knowing I'm a diabetic and would go into insulin shock!" - I'm
paraphrasing but that's pretty close to what she said. grrrrrrrrrr (~_^)

@

* * * * * * God Bless America * * * * * *