[IP] Where I wear my pump.

I wear my pump on my jeans.  I do this so just enough of the tubing hangs out
so if someone asks what it is, I can tell them.  I can't tell you the number
of diabetics that had no clue what an insulin-pump is.  Most people think my
diabetes must be so bad because I had to go on a pump.  I just say, "No, I
want to remain healthy and this is my new pancreas"  I still flash my pump to
people.  I will tell anyone about it.  I figure, it's is good to educate as
many people as you can, no matter if they have "the sugar" or not.