[IP] How much do people test their B.S.?

I have a general quest.  Last Fri. before I left for work I couldn't find my
glucose checker.  I went into a panic, and couldn't go before I found it.  I
then remembered the many years I went without ever checking my sugar.  I am
wondering if checking my sugar 10 + times a day is overkill or is that about
avg.  Just wondering what the population out there has to say.
Julie DX 7/95
pumping 3/02  AND loving it.