In a message dated 7/4/2002 2:38:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< One

 shot a day, and you get basal coverage all day long.  Yes, there are things
 you can't account for that the pump does...but, it does a good job. >>
 On one shot a a day how do yoou cover Dawn phenonemon?  I use 6 units of
Novolog between 2:30 and t5he time I get up around 6:00.  On MDI with animal
Insulins UL I took Larger shot at Bedtime.  I aqlso required 20% more insulin
to cover the Basal part of my insulin requirements.