[IP] diabetics in movies

Hello all:
I'm writing an article about diabetic characters in movies and was hoping to
talk with a couple of folks on this topic. I remember in March and April
after the movie "The Panic Room" first came out that there was a lot of
discussion among listers about it. Unfortunately, all of those postings are
not showing up in archives. If you felt passionate about how diabetes was
portrayed in that movie or any other and are willing to be interviewed and
your comments published, please e-mail me privately regarding your interest.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02