[IP] Diabetes and disability

Thank you for your response to those who are so insensitive to think that some
of us do not have serious limitations and complications.  It is only in your
mind is true if you are in some form of denial.  Hope you find a way to be
healthier.  Working is a very stressful activity.  I went on disability in
1999.  I have rheumatoid arthritis along with type 1 for 38 years.  I have
learned to relax with the disability and am actually doing better, since I
stopped working. Thanks again for sharing.  I'm new to this group and am
learning about so many of us.  Will be trained on my new pump soon.
My very best to you,