[IP] Birth of son

I just wanted to say thank you to all who gave advice and encouragement during
my pregnancy and especially after I was put on bedrest.   My son was born on
June 13th and had no problems.

He was  8 pounds 13 ounces which believe it or not was NOT because of my
diabetes..... (My husband is over 6 feet tall and I am 5 feet 8 inches
so.....) and he was 22 inches long.   My periantologist and pediatrician both
wanted to have my son spend one night in the NICU to monitor his BG levels and
he was able to room in with me after 12 hours.  All went very well.

Thank you to everyone on the list for  all your kindness!!!